Do you have a brand new sedan or is it an old reliable pickup? Whatever the model is, it needs a few important accessories to help you in dire situation. Are you planning to go for a long travel in your car? You should make sure you have a few important accessories for your car. What are the important car accessories you should have?
Modern accessories to increase your comfort
- Gel cushion – Sitting for a long time in the driver’s seat will leave your bottom aching. Gel cushion fits into your bottom perfectly. This will leave you comfortable for hours together.
- Neck cushion pillow – A long car journey strains your neck and leaves you uncomfortable. You should have a head rest that provides full support to your neck. Neck cushion pillow will keep your neck supported and comfortable.
Must have electronic gadgets
- Mobile holder – Mobile phones carelessly placed in cars or in pockets tend to fall down during jerks and sudden break. You may misplace it somewhere. A mobile holder will hold your mobile phone safely. Some new cars like a few models of Toyota car have build in mobile holders. If your car doesn’t have one, it is an utmost necessity.
- Universal high speed mobile charger – Every individual has become over dependent on his smart device. Your life seems to come to an end if the battery your mobile phone or tablet has no charge. A universal high speed charger will assure you that your smart device’s battery is fully charged until the end of your journey.
- GPS navigator – Gone are the days when you have to spread large maps to know the routes for your destination. It is a fact that your smart devices have GPS tracking facilities but if you are travelling to a remote place the chances are that you may lose connectivity. When you have a GPS navigator, you need not worry about connectivity problems.
Must have accessories for emergencies
- Puncture kit – You need not worry about being left stranded when your car has a flat tire. Puncture kits are a blessing to carry on your journey uninterrupted even after a puncture. Tools like ‘fix a flat’ will help you to fix the problem in a jiffy.
- Window breaker – Everyone wants to have a safe journey but unexpected situations do rise. You may be involved in a car crash unexpectedly. Window breaking tool and seat belt cutting tool are essential to save your life in such situations. Small cutter and breaker connected to your key chain will be of great help in emergency situations.
- Tool kit – ‘A stitch in time saves nine’ is a popular saying. A loose nut or a loose bolt can cause a lot of problems. A tool kit will help you to tighten them to avoid big problems. Most top car brands like Toyota have specific tool kits. Toyota accessories can help you is getting the most from your cars, be it in terms of comfort, convenience, safety, or luxury.
You should also have car vacuum cleaner, cleaning cloth, floor mats and seat covers to keep your car clean and odor-free. Have a pleasant and safe journey with these ‘must have’ car accessories.